Wednesday, June 4, 2008

January 1, 2007

NEW YORK CITY???!!!

That's right, Dear Friend, God loves New York City!

While working in full-time service with First Baptist Church of Rogers for the past three years, God has allowed me to be a part of many mission opportunities, including multiple trips to work with the411nyc church in Manhattan.

I have surrendered my life to full-time missions and am willing to go to wherever God wants me to serve. He has placed a burden on my heart for 'all peoples of the world'. While I was praying about which country God would send me to, He revealed to me that He wants me to minister to 'all peoples of the world' in NYC!!! After all, you can't get more international than that!

God has made it clear that I am to join the wonderful staff of the411nyc, in their vision of reaching the people of NYC with the Truth by showing them Christ's love in practical ways. (If you have talked to me at all in the last two years, you know just how excited I am about that ministry. Now, let me tell you just how excited I am to be joining them!!)

I'll be moving to NYC in May/June of 2007, and I need Team members to assist me as I make the preparations. You can be a part of my Team by doing any (or even all) of the following:
  • Pray for me as I seek God's direction in decision making
  • Pledge to invest in my monthly support of $3,000
  • Come to NYC for a visit and be a part of our ministry
My loving home church, FBC Rogers, is supporting me as part of our Missions Church Planting Ministry and will be investing $800 per month. (I am also thankful to everyone who gives to the Fulfilling the Mission offering.) the411nyc will take care of $1,000 per month, and God will lead some persons like you to join my financial support team.

Please let me know how God is leading you to partner with me. I especially want your address/email address to send prayer updates and newsletters. And above all, I request your prayers!

I trust that God will use us both to make a difference in NYC!!!

No comments: