Thursday, June 5, 2008

March 18, 2008

First of all, thank you for your prayers. God is so faithful and He loves it when we lift each other up. I am so blessed to have wonderful praying friends like you.

God is blessing me personally and the church here daily. I have to stop and praise Him for that!! We are going through some growing pains with our transition and as all growth happens, it can be uncomfortable sometimes. When we start looking at ourselves through God's eyes, it's a whole new perspective, isn't it? There is much to be done for the kingdom and we need to stay focused on Him and getting the job done!

We are growing closer as a church and Mike is doing a wonderful job as our Teaching Pastor. We are really looking deep at those hard lessons of being a Christian in our daily walk and growing as disciples. We have new visitors to the Space and to the Sunday Worship time. Thank you, God. It's all for You.

My friends at church gave me yet another birthday meal! And a special birthday surprise that means the world to me. They spoil me!

I just want to thank God for the privilege of serving here, being sent from FBCR and being supported by all of you. I thank Him for the people I get to meet here and the chance to share Him in so many different ways. I thank Him that it's not always easy and that it makes the work much more valuable than if it was easy. I thank Him for the struggles because He is worth all of the effort and blood, sweat and tears. You are a part of something very real here and I want you to know that.

I thank Him because He is worthy of so much more than anything we can do, and that He takes our little sacrifices and efforts and turns them into something honorable.

I thank Him for being Him and I thank Him for letting you be you.

No comments: