Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday, March 2, 2009

I arrived at my home church (FBC Rogers) with video cam in hand. It was awesome to catch people’s expressions when they realized it was me. It’s been well over a year since I have seen most of them, and the very short gray hair has changed my appearance. Needless to say, there were tons of hugs all day.
My friend Kellie and I went to the health food store for a quick lunch and some food shopping. Thank you to my friends who gave me some cash for the food! As much as I like this store, this town could really use a Whole Foods store!
I had dinner with my friends the Browns. They always make me feel like family. They were going out of town for a few days and insisted that I borrow one of their cars. Actually, they insisted that if I didn’t use the car, I would be stealing their blessing. So, after reminding them that I have only driven 3 times in the last 2 years, I set off with my wheels. There were no mishaps on the way back to Rogers. Thank you God for seriously being my co-pilot!

No comments: